• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

I'm seeing way less tickets available on the secondary market (Stubhub, Ticketmaster, etc) for this game than I was seeing for the non conference games. I'm hoping that means a lot more of the season ticket holders that have "sold out" the sideline lower level sections plan on attending this one. Time to pack the Joel for conference play. Wish I was there for this but I'm home for break obviously. If it's any indication on student excitement myself and four or five friends are getting back to campus a couple days early to make sure we can go to the home game against Syracuse on January 8th.

I'm seeing way less tickets available on the secondary market (Stubhub, Ticketmaster, etc) for this game than I was seeing for the non conference games. I'm hoping that means a lot more of the season ticket holders that have "sold out" the sideline lower level sections plan on attending this one. Time to pack the Joel for conference play. Wish I was there for this but I'm home for break obviously. If it's any indication on student excitement myself and four or five friends are getting back to campus a couple days early to make sure we can go to the home game against Syracuse on January 8th.

I was hoping/planning to come. ButI’m spending Christmas with an immunocompromised relative, and although I’m one of the few to wear my mask, I can’t take that risk with their health, even if the risk is incredibly small.

Keep your travel plans fluid. I wouldn’t bank on that Cuse game happening.

Likely we start 3-0 in conference, but BC/Louisville game will not count for NCAAT resume.

O/U 14.5 conference games played?

Last edited:
Likely we start 2-0 in conference, but neither of those games will count for NCAAT resume.

O/U 14.5 conference games played?

are you saying the win at VT won't count, or forgetting about it? because it will count.

agree that UL looks like a forfeit at this point.

are you saying the win at VT won't count, or forgetting about it? because it will count.

agree that UL looks like a forfeit at this point.

My fault, meant 3-0. Yes, it counts.

For all those complaining about lack of attendance at basketball games we may have to be prepared for no fans going forward. The next month with Covid is going to be brutal. Could be up to a million people per day with Covid.

If we just lock our players in a room with no contact with the outside world, it's possible we could go undefeated in the ACC this season.

Pretty much guarantees a #1 seed.

Well at least the kids get a longer Christmas break with their fams

Fuck this. Just when we really seemed to be hitting our stride too.

Back