• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

MBB Game 13: BC @ LJVM - Wednesday 6 pm ACCN - BC Forfeits Due to COVID Outbreak

I know a lot of people who are unvaxxed, and i am damn sure almost none of them voted for Trump. Unless the Whole Foods, homeschool, public breastfeeding, yoga crowd suddenly turned to Trump in the last few days. But way to continue to be duped by the media, good to know there are still some suckers out there.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
All the vaccine does is convince you that birds are real. BIRD AREN'T REAL! Birds are drones that the military uses to spy on the populace! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

just want to chime in with this. If aren't vaccinated, then you suck. Period. End of story.

I know a lot of people who are unvaxxed, and i am damn sure almost none of them voted for Trump. Unless the Whole Foods, homeschool, public breastfeeding, yoga crowd suddenly turned to Trump in the last few days. But way to continue to be duped by the media, good to know there are still some suckers out there.

You are not a very smart person. I would use larger words to insult your intelligence, but I'm not sure you would understand them.

Next year I hope the ACC has a "bye" week mid-season to make up conference games. You could even set a neutral site for 4 to 5 days and a tournament feel for those who have multiple games to make up.

Good to see our game thread are getting a lot traction.

Back