• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

Man, it says a lot about our current state as human beings when someone says if you are unvaccinated then nobody cares if you are dying sucking for air on a ventilator. Whether you are a conservative or a liberal, I wouldn’t want to see anyone go through that. If you’re uneducated, brainwashed, or just not very smart, I wouldn’t want to see any fellow human being go through that.

Here’s how I look at it. If you aren’t getting vaccinated (or worse are someone publicly speaking out against it with misinformation) then you are committing manslaughter. So no I don’t have any pity.

Man, it says a lot about our current state as human beings when someone says if you are unvaccinated then nobody cares if you are dying sucking for air on a ventilator. Whether you are a conservative or a liberal, I wouldn’t want to see anyone go through that. If you’re uneducated, brainwashed, or just not very smart, I wouldn’t want to see any fellow human being go through that.

Meh, I feel indifferent about the unvaccinated dying. It’s a small percentage of America population and they’ve had plenty of time by now to listen to doctors. Not cheering for them to die but if they die they die.

Do you assume someone is committing manslaughter if they don’t get the flu shot and pass it to someone elderly who dies? I know covid is killing many more on a much larger scale, I’m just wondering if you see them differently without numbers being a factor?

Damn, WSSUgrad18. I hope you’re never my power of attorney, that’s cold. If some people have a legitimately lower IQ and are misled, then just let them die and strengthen the gene pool. 👍

Could the ACC make it mandatory for all student athletes to be vaccinated or would that be a NCAA issue?

People who support vaccines don’t want to see a fellow human being go through that. Those who don’t support vaccines don’t care about their fellow human beings or they actually believe vaccines are harmful.

You’re talking about people who have been caring about the unvaccinated people who don’t care about themselves. You’re using tortured logic to shame them for giving up on unvaccinated people after a year of pushing vaccines.

I know a lot of people who are unvaxxed, and i am damn sure almost none of them voted for Trump. Unless the Whole Foods, homeschool, public breastfeeding, yoga crowd suddenly turned to Trump in the last few days. But way to continue to be duped by the media, good to know there are still some suckers out there.

Lmao. Turn off Fox. Look at the map showing Covid deaths and lowest vax rates. It correlates with the SEC/ Trump states. Ala, Miss, Fla, Tenn, SC, Ark, Mizzou, Ohio, WV...

Do you assume someone is committing manslaughter if they don’t get the flu shot and pass it to someone elderly who dies? I know covid is killing many more on a much larger scale, I’m just wondering if you see them differently without numbers being a factor?

I do similarly consider people not getting the flu vaccine to be dumb but most of the time that’s not because of a conscious misinformation campaign.

I know a lot of people who are unvaxxed, and i am damn sure almost none of them voted for Trump. Unless the Whole Foods, homeschool, public breastfeeding, yoga crowd suddenly turned to Trump in the last few days. But way to continue to be duped by the media, good to know there are still some suckers out there.

You know a lot of those people, huh? Doesn’t really seem like your crowd.

Lmao. Turn off Fox. Look at the map showing Covid deaths and lowest vax rates. It correlates with the SEC/ Trump states. Ala, Miss, Fla, Tenn, SC, Ark, Mizzou, Ohio, WV...

You obviously haven't looked at the map. West Virginia has one of the highest vax rates in the country. But just keep making biased assumptions

I'd follow the military model. Get fully vaccinated or be discharged. Currently at 98.9 fully vaccinated.

I love all the condescension from certain posters on here who were born with a silver fucking spoon in their mouths and sneer at the rural, working class with such fucking disdain while y'all wouldn't even fucking know what to do if the produce at your whole foods didn't make it there. Fuck you and your arrogant twat fucking elite attitudes.

You want to blame a certain segment for not being vaxxed. I want them to be vaxxed to. But there's also other segments that have low vaccination rates that are most definitely not Trump voters ie millennials/gen z and African Americans.

“Per multiple sources, Texas A&M football operations/bowl prep shut down since Saturday due to a Co-Vid outbreak within the program, mainly consisting of vaccinated athletes. Team has been meeting via Zoom since Saturday and multiple positions have been hit particularly hard.”

You want to blame a certain segment for not being vaxxed. I want them to be vaxxed to. But there's also other segments that have low vaccination rates that are most definitely not Trump voters ie millennials/gen z and African Americans.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...isinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

Earlier in the pandemic, many different groups expressed hesitancy toward getting vaccinated. African Americans, younger Americans and rural Americans all had significant portions of their demographic that resisted vaccination. But over time, the vaccination rates in those demographics have risen, while the rate of Republican vaccination against COVID-19 has flatlined at just 59%, according to the latest numbers from Kaiser. By comparison, 91% of Democrats are vaccinated.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...f-partisanship-predicting-vaccination-status/

The partisan divide between vaccinated and unvaccinated adults became even more evident as larger shares of the population received COVID-19 vaccines. Now, six months later, in October 2021, one-quarter (27%) of U.S. adults say they have not gotten a COVID-19 vaccine, but the unvaccinated population is now disproportionately made up of those who identify as Republican or Republican-leaning, with six in ten (60%) identifying as Republican or Republican-leaning (compared to about four in ten of the U.S. total adult population1) and just one in six (17%) calling themselves Democrats or Democratic-leaning.

The data do not bear out that this is a “both sides” problem. You can have your anecdotes about Whole Foods moms or whatever, but this is a partisan problem full stop.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...isinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...f-partisanship-predicting-vaccination-status/

The data do not bear out that this is a “both sides” problem. You can have your anecdotes about Whole Foods moms or whatever, but this is a partisan problem full stop.

So all minorities are now voting Republican? Good work, BLM. From your same source:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...a-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

You are some of the most gullible people I have ever encountered. You'd kill yourself if the media told you it was Trump's fault. And Trump is a fucking asshole. But the blinders that you see the world through are ridiculous, it is amazing that people can be so out of touch with reality.

I love all the condescension from certain posters on here who were born with a silver fucking spoon in their mouths and sneer at the rural, working class with such fucking disdain while y'all wouldn't even fucking know what to do if the produce at your whole foods didn't make it there. Fuck you and your arrogant twat fucking elite attitudes.

I want to blame people who already have 10 vaccinations but can't do 11. It's fucking dumb.

Back