• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

So all minorities are now voting Republican? Good work, BLM. From your same source:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...a-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

You are some of the most gullible people I have ever encountered. You'd kill yourself if the media told you it was Trump's fault. And Trump is a fucking asshole. But the blinders that you see the world through are ridiculous, it is amazing that people can be so out of touch with reality.

Lulz - Have you met "The Tunnels"???

These clowns still believe FL is stockpiling dead COVID bodies somewhere because DeSantis is literally Hitler

This shit is why I dont have social media.

Anyways, does the game not count as an overall W on our record? I see us still as 11-1 but 2-0 in ACC.

y'all wouldn't even fucking know what to do if the produce at your whole foods didn't make it there.

one of the stranger attempts at insult i can recall, given that humans not having to create their own food was one most important things to ever happen to humans in terms of advancing society. (or maybe it all adds up when considering the source)

I would have no problems finding food if we didn't have access to grocery stores. That said, I bet a lot of you NERDS couldn't.

Mako could. Isn't that right Mako? I know you're reading this.

I would have no problems finding food if we didn't have access to grocery stores. That said, I bet a lot of you NERDS couldn't.

Fishing rod is always in the car. I’m set.

I would definitely feed you buddy. And IAI. Because he’s nice and gave me beer and actually conversed with my daughter. Unlike Palma.

Good. Get BC on a plane and do this.

Forbes thinks it needs to be modified to be seven scholarship players.

Forbes thinks it needs to be modified to be seven scholarship players.

And he's right.

Changing the forfeit rule was a pretty obvious move, glad they did it. I assume BC doesn't meet the 7/1 rule and we'll reschedule?

Confirmed that tonight is no longer a forfeit. Not sure if rescheduling or what though.

Back