• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Listening to the Louisville v. Air Force bowl game while sitting on the beach and the color guy said with Kenny Pickett, Sam Howell and Wake’s Sam Hartman all expected to leave, Malik Cunningham is expected to be the top QB in the ACC next season.” Is this guy clueless or is there any danger Sam he is not coming back?

Listening to the Louisville v. Air Force bowl game while sitting on the beach and the color guy said with Kenny Pickett, Sam Howell and Wake’s Sam Hartman all expected to leave, Malik Cunningham is expected to be the top QB in the ACC next season.” Is this guy clueless or is there any danger Sam he is not coming back?

Sam already announced that he is coming back.

These “broadcasters” who repetitively get the WF facts wrong must not have much regard for WF Football or WF. Listeners need to call in and complain. After all, Clawson complains on the record.

Who do you think he should call ?

It’s almost 2022. Get on Twitter and immediately call him a racist misogynistic douchebag.

The offending "broadcaster" is former BC linebacker Mark Herzlich who is as bright as a doorknob so I'm not real concerned when he opens his pie hole and says anything concerning MSD or anything else for that matter. Courageous guy but he shouldn't be allowed to be a color analyst on football broadcasts.

just to be clear, you're on a beach, listening to the radio broadcast of Louisville playing Air Force in a shitty bowl game, and your concern is the inaccuracy of the color guy, rather than thinking "why am i doing this?"

just to be clear, you're on a beach, listening to the radio broadcast of Louisville playing Air Force in a shitty bowl game, and your concern is the inaccuracy of the color guy, rather than thinking "why am i doing this?"

Is his name liveanddiebeach?

To each his own, for me that's about as good as it gets. Sitting on the beach, on a beautiful day, listening to college football. Heck, it was even warm enough some chicks in thong bikini's walked by.

don't be shocked if there's more hype around Tyler Van Dyke going into next season than Hartman; the media seems to love that ginger

Are there any other QBs in the conference named Sam they can hype? Who will the Holes hype next year?

Drake Maye was a very good HS qb with great size. Hopefully the game moves too fast for him at the ACC level. He originally committed to Alabama.

Yeah, when Saban comes to your high school gym in a Crimson blazer to watch you play basketball, you're the real deal.

Drake Maye was a very good HS qb with great size. Hopefully the game moves too fast for him at the ACC level. He originally committed to Alabama.

too bad for him he didn't follow through on that. now he's going to be another UNC failure story

Stupid question. Bracing for ridicule. What year is Hartman? I feel like he's been there since 1984.

Stupid question. Bracing for ridicule. What year is Hartman? I feel like he's been there since 1984.

To be more specific, yes he has two more years of eligibility, but he has played four years. Extra year or two for Covid, I guess. Maybe another year due to only playing 4 games as a sophomore?

Back