• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakephan09's phantastically boring thread

plama

Reaction score
Curious whether a post you're considering making is grammatically correct and want to find out before posting it another thread? Looking for 3 pages on the selflessness of weddings? Want some reassurance that there's someone out there that's just a little bit better of a Deacon fan than you are..... You've come to the right place.

As a call-out thread this will be no doubt locked and deleted maybe even before I hit "post quick reply" but, for one, do appreciate the grammar subtleties. I've learned some things from him over the years. I just hope he's right about it.

Thanks deachead. I try always to admit when I don't know something! I also learn a lot from y'all on the boards.

Also, for the billionth time, plama, I don't care about grammar. I don't teach grammar. I don't grade my own students' grammar. My personal grammar is poor.

Maybe it's time to bump my usage handbook thread.

Some of y'all still haven't learned the lessons of 2014

Back