• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Raging on AP Top 25 Voters

We were ranked around #20 by SI and got destroyed by Air Force in our opening game. Went on to win all of 3 games that year, but we did manage to beat Clemson.

I think that was the year Caldwell was promoting us as being "bigger/stronger" (don't recall "faster" as part of the equation), and we went to AF and cramped up the whole game due to many of our "bigger/stronger" guys being on a fairly heavy creatine supplement program.

I think that was the year Caldwell was promoting us as being "bigger/stronger" (don't recall "faster" as part of the equation), and we went to AF and cramped up the whole game due to many of our "bigger/stronger" guys being on a fairly heavy creatine supplement program.

I think this was the same season we played App a few games later and we had guys puking on the field at Groves because they were so out of shape.

Creatine doesn't cause cramps

Back