• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2022 Official Thread

bump for Masters week. Tiger is apparently wearing FJ's this week, which is hilarious. All true golfers know Nike golf gear blows.

Without Phil, CBS is willing to do anything to get Tiger to play, they would be willing to have Jim Nantz carry him for 18 holes to make this his comeback tournament. They dont care of he plays like I do, Tiger playing is a million more eyes easy.

Also, where is the Masters Game thread? I look forward to that shit every year.

Currrent odds via DraftKings:

Rahm +900
Scheffler +1200
Cam Smith +1400
JT +1400
DJ +1600
McElroy +2000
Koepka +2000
Morikawa +2000
Schauffle +200
Hovland +2000
Speith +2200
Cantlay +2500
Henley +3500
Zalatoris +3500
Matsuyama +3500
Berger +4000
DeChambeau +4500
Woods +5000

Cam Young +13000
Simpson +13000

Without Phil, CBS is willing to do anything to get Tiger to play, they would be willing to have Jim Nantz carry him for 18 holes to make this his comeback tournament. They dont care of he plays like I do, Tiger playing is a million more eyes easy.

Also, where is the Masters Game thread? I look forward to that shit every year.

i don't think phil makes a difference on the masters audience

Think he makes the cut?

Tiger's last competitive round was the COVID Masters in November 2020. Woods made the cut, finished T38 and carded a 76 on his last round. 17 months, a horrific car crash and multiple injuries ago....

Yes. He knows the course like the back of his hand and has all of the shots. If he can physically go, I say Top 20. Even after that 10 on 12 a couple of years ago, he came back and birdied like 4 of the last 6 haha. Dude is unreal at Augusta.

bump for Masters week. Tiger is apparently wearing FJ's this week, which is hilarious. All true golfers know Nike golf gear blows.

Nikes were the only golf shoe I have ever had that completely fell apart on the course. The sole literally ripped of the shoe like a Zion Williamson situation. Will never buy again.

Nikes were the only golf shoe I have ever had that completely fell apart on the course. The sole literally ripped of the shoe like a Zion Williamson situation. Will never buy again.

If I am going with one of the "big" brands I'm going with Adidas, otherwise I'm wearing a more golf specific brand

If I am going with one of the "big" brands I'm going with Adidas, otherwise I'm wearing a more golf specific brand

It happened like 12 years ago when I was just starting to get back into golf. I have a few FJs now and I like the Pumas for walking too.

i'm not doubting anyone but why would nike, famous primarily for footwear, make shitty shoes for any sport? How are golf shoes different?

i'm not doubting anyone but why would nike, famous primarily for footwear, make shitty shoes for any sport? How are golf shoes different?

Shitty might not be the right word to be fair. Golf shoes are tricky because of the delicate balance between needing something comfortable to walk in, yet has to be very stable for your swing. Nike continues to invest less $'s overall on the golf side while other companies ramp up investment

Tiger is playing in The Masters.

Probably not. But playing two rounds would be an achievement and would juice the excitement and ratings.

I don't think Tiger would play if he doesn't think he is going to make the cut.

Back