• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2022 Official Thread

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
April 4 - 10. Just three months away.

Gotta be the shoes.

I got my tix for Saturday.

Any of you jerks going and want to grab a beer?

Taking the wife this time

tumblr_inline_p6m7svJxIV1qzjix8_250.gifv

I got my tix for Saturday.

Any of you jerks going and want to grab a beer?

I will be there for the week. Will be at T Bonz per usual every night and I would be glad to buy you one sir.

I’ve been doing the ticket lottery for a decade and never gotten so much as a practice round.

Playing Sage Valley Monday then practice round Tuesday and then back for final round on Sunday. Going to try and break my record of egg salad sandwiches which is 7. It can be done if I have 2 for breakfast, 2 for lunch, a couple here and there fo r snacks and then 2 at dinner again. I have a strong plan.

I’ve never won the lotto either.

Which of course has zilch to do with going to the Masters.

Tickets really down this year. Hate to hear about people getting old and gray waiting on their dreams.

Tickets in the 200s for this Saturday and continuing to fall. What's the wait, go do it folks....

Stick around and do a little work and you can return home with a nice profit too.

Tickets really down this year. Hate to hear about people getting old and gray waiting on their dreams.

Tickets in the 200s for this Saturday and continuing to fall. What's the wait, go do it folks....

Stick around and do a little work and you can return home with a nice profit too.

where are you seeing tickets in that price range

Don't worry about me, bro. I have been to practice rounds many times and been to the actual tourney once. I'm dubious about your claims of cheap ticket availability but I am sure that scalped tickets can be had. Aren't there repercussions for any ticket holders caught selling their tickets?

I will be there for the week. Will be at T Bonz per usual every night and I would be glad to buy you one sir.

Not sure of my plans yet, but most likely will be driving in from Atlanta early in the morning and just heading home afterwards.

Which, of course, is the downside of having 3 kids and bringing your wife to the Masters.

She still thinks I'm kidding about not being able to bring in her iPhone.

"But how will we check on the kids!?!"

Not sure of my plans yet, but most likely will be driving in from Atlanta early in the morning and just heading home afterwards.

Which, of course, is the downside of having 3 kids and bringing your wife to the Masters.

My mother once put an APB out for me on the course after a rain delay because she was incapable of figuring out I would just meet them at the car.

I would think even the overlords will have to change that soon. The phone has proven to be a great part of the golf watching experience.

Of course, I’m just hoping they stay away from the facial recognition software they are threatening. We ticket brokers dont want to be left out of spring’s passage!

Back