• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Georgia Tech - Wed, 1/19 @ 7pm - Anybody going?

I would be going but I’m supposed to be in Dallas that night.

This was the game where CP3 shot a last second floater and it rolled around on front of the rim right? That game was wild. Man this is making me miss the good ole days of the ACC.

It's sad watching our current basketball intro and there is only like 1 clip from the last 10 years and it features, of course, John Collins. Everything else is from Odom/Prosser years.

When I lived in the ATL, I think Wake lost every game @Tech I attended. I have banned myself from the Thrillerdome when Tech plays Wake.

That doesn't narrow down when you lived in Atlanta. We haven't won in the McThrillerdome since 2003 and 2004. Before that, we won in 1992, 1997, and 2000.

I’ll be there. Haven’t ever seen them win there though, not even with John Collins…nor the next time with him watching in the stands as a Hawks player

It's sad watching our current basketball intro and there is only like 1 clip from the last 10 years and it features, of course, John Collins. Everything else is from Odom/Prosser years.

I agree but so glad we building a new highlight reel with these guys worthy of our support far and wide. Can’t make it but I am at all home games though

GaTech looks vulnerable to pick 'n'roll with big finishing strong inside. Atkins from ND getting easy shots often.

#21 LSU beat #18 Tennessee. We need that loss to be as quality as possible.

Might do this.

Any suggestions on a good coffee shop/wifi spot during the day that would be easy to get to the dome after working hours?

That doesn't narrow down when you lived in Atlanta. We haven't won in the McThrillerdome since 2003 and 2004. Before that, we won in 1992, 1997, and 2000.

Was there in 1992, 1997, 2000, and 2004. Along with several other times

#21 LSU beat #18 Tennessee. We need that loss to be as quality as possible.

All 3 of our losses are looking as good as they can look right now with Miami and Louisville a combined 8-0 in the conference.

It’s 9-1 after Miami won and Louisville lost but yes, those are quality road losses. I don’t think we have any easy road games left but Tech, Cuse, FSU, State, and Clemson are certainly winnable.

Sounds like Monsanto could be available for this game. That would be huge.

It’s Josh Pastner face shield bobblehead night!

And Red Panda performing at halftime!

Glad our coach does not wear a face shield. Also glad our coach is not Pastner. Good luck to Monsanto tonight!

GT has won one game in December and one game in January.

We need to TCB tonight. I expect a close game but a W.

Back