• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

Can we get a "Wake...Forest" ad with less goofy-looking people in it?

That graphic. There’s no way Laravia has taken 10 3s and Mucius 4 right?! Am I watching the right game?

Yeah, they had that stat on the wrong side. Mucius has been shooting them every time he’s been open, which honestly I’m ok with.

Yeah, they had that stat on the wrong side. Mucius has been shooting them every time he’s been open, which honestly I’m ok with.

Okay that makes sense. I’m okay with it too but 10 is still an awful lot.

One thing I think we need to see is better D from Carter. Other than that, I think we are playing tough. Let’s GO DEACS

Walton had great position on Whitt's missed 3 and got moved aside. Softest 7-footer ever.

I do like the quick TO. Let’s get this sorted and get back on track.

As good as Williams has been, shooting spot up 3s really isn’t his thing.

Giving up too many rebounds and not winning on boards like we did vs fsu. Got to buckle down and block out!

So how many consecutive misses from 3 do we allow Muscius before he gets some criticism?

Back