• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

It may have been on the old scout board, but there was a "who would win in a fight" thread about ACC basketball coaches. One description of Boeheim was that he seemed like a dude who walks around like he has a giant dong. I still laugh about that occasionally when I see this dude coaching LOL.

I cackled at that post. I hope someone can retrieve it. Seems like it was Townie but I can’t recall.

It’s not that strange. He married a hot woman 22 years younger than him who wanted kids and two boys turned out to be good basketball players.

What is strange to me is that he is a HOF coach who only bothered to recruit 3 other players outside his own children that play significant minutes for this team. Seems to be the definition of mailing it in (at least on the recruiting front).

I cackled at that post. I hope someone can retrieve it. Seems like it was Townie but I can’t recall.

If it is a dick contest, my money is on Danny. Look at that Kansas photo again.

Jim Boheim would be second. Has to be. You don't walk around that confident looking like that without some serious swag in the jeans.

Buzz Williams would be pulling up in the rear, best guess

It was jaybone from the "ACC Coaches Death Match" thread on the pit. Thought it was a bigger (no pun intended...) back and forth on this. The thread is basically about Leonard Hamilton beating everyone.

What is strange to me is that he is a HOF coach who only bothered to recruit 3 other players outside his own children that play significant minutes for this team. Seems to be the definition of mailing it in (at least on the recruiting front).

Have his boys played elsewhere and transferred to Cuse, like Cornell/Rochester or somewhere?

It’s not that strange. He married a hot woman 22 years younger than him who wanted kids and two boys turned out to be good basketball players.

I don't keep up with Boeheim. I just assumed the kids were his grandkids or something.

Have his boys played elsewhere and transferred to Cuse, like Cornell/Rochester or somewhere?

Boeheim's older son, Jimmy played 3 years at Cornell (was a 2 year starter). Buddy committed to Cuse out of HS. Here is a picture when Cornell played Cuse in 2019:

SUvsCornell_AlexandraMoreo_SSP_24.jpg

It was jaybone from the "ACC Coaches Death Match" thread on the pit. Thought it was a bigger (no pun intended...) back and forth on this. The thread is basically about Leonard Hamilton beating everyone.

pretty sure say hey deac was the originator.

i would guess jon scheyer is in the underhand boxer category

old-timey-boxing-stance.png

and josh pastner in the van gundy

D65MQIlUYAAR8rn.jpg

Pastner as Van Gundy but with that stupid ass plastic face shield be has been wearing during covid.

Boeheim's older son, Jimmy played 3 years at Cornell (was a 2 year starter). Buddy committed to Cuse out of HS. Here is a picture when Cornell played Cuse in 2019:

SUvsCornell_AlexandraMoreo_SSP_24.jpg

Welp, apparently now I'm into Jim Boeheim's wife.

we never got a definitive update after Forbes was hired. I bumped that thread with that in mind, but we're left hanging.

Barca, I assume Leonard Hamilton is still high on an updated list.

Welp, apparently now I'm into Jim Boeheim's wife.

I joined that club over 20 years ago. She was a dead ringer for prime Sandra Bullock. Still hot too.

Last edited:
Always hilarious to see people who refuse to pay for TV then complain about not being able to watch something on TV.

Maybe just create a separate thread on how to watch Wake play and pin it, so we don't have to go through this for every Bally game.

For whatever reason I could never get the VPN (NordVPN ) workaround to watch FSU game on ESPN+/Hulu…..hope it will tomorrow….pretty sure I was successful in doing so for 1 of the football games…..

Back