• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

Any short, fat, redheads who think of themselves as very important know?

#jaywilliams #neverforget

Is Williamson playing? Got a bet from a Cuse friend and need some intel.

Forbes doesn’t seem very forthcoming on this stuff so doubt anyone will know until they actually get to the game.

may have been mentioned elsewhere. i just noticed if wake wins today, Forbes will match season long win totals for buzzdick and mannequin in eight of the 10 years they "coached." 13 measly wins and they only reached that output twice (once each)

I tell you what. This is by FAR the longest line outside the Joel for parking I’ve seen this season. Expecting a good crowd based on this

Didn’t feel like dealing with the workarounds today so walked over to the neighborhood sports bar to watch. Added bonus of seeing State lost first. Going to try and avoid drunk posting on the game thread. Go Deacs!

Didn’t feel like dealing with the workarounds today so walked over to the neighborhood sports bar to watch. Added bonus of seeing State lost first. Going to try and avoid drunk posting on the game thread. Go Deacs!

If only this State/Clemson game would end…

Clemson 64 total points and 44 in the paint holy shit. Still trying to give this away though.

Hope our coaches are watching this game film. Seabron has basically one move, barrel someone over in the lane on the way to the basket.

Jfc Clemson come on

The last 4 minutes of this game have taken 30 minutes and the outcome isn’t going to change at all. This is why I will always prefer football.

The game has started yet Bally goes to commercial first.

Why the hell are we on a crap network when the conference network is showing a replay?

And it’s not even on that network because the other game ran long. What a shit show.

Back