• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

This is not fun so far outside of Zeke shooting lights out. At some point they have to miss a 3. At some point we have to figure out how to drive.

Worried that we are going to settle for way too many 3s today.

I have the same concern. We need to use our superior size and athleticism, not get sucked into a 3 point contest. We need to make a concerted effort to get some looks down low. It would help if our defense would stop sucking.

I realize I’m one of many people pissed off over TV for this game, but my cable guide says it’s on the YES network and instead I have beach volleyball.

The promo shirts look awesome on TV.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone make three straight FTs by bouncing off the front rim, back rim, and in.

I’m hating this Girard loser already for sure.

Love that hustle from Zeke. Never seen Girard play before but he’s a whiner for sure

Oh good two missed 3s in a row from Sy. Exactly what we need.

do they have elite rim protection or something

I get encouraging guys to take open shots but let’s kill the big man 3s for now please

did look like he took a charge there

I’m just never going to support calling a charge at mid court to stop a fast break. Falling down is not playing defense. One of the worst parts of college basketball.

Get the damn ball down low to Sy, LaRavia or Walton. Their zone isn't impenetrable. Again, we are WAY more athletic.

don't understand the complaints about the offense -- we are scoring pretty well. getting an open 3 every possession would be amazing offense. we just need to defend better.

I’m just never going to support calling a charge at mid court to stop a fast break. Falling down is not playing defense. One of the worst parts of college basketball.

meh

if you plant your feet and someone on offense barrels over you that's on them for being out of control

That was way better.

don't understand the complaints about the offense -- we are scoring pretty well. getting an open 3 every possession would be amazing offense. we just need to defend better.

They’re giving up Sy threes but there are open spots in the zone. We just haven’t converted until right now.

2 fouls on 3 pt shots is bad D. You just can’t give them such easy points. Not a good sign.

Back