• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Return of Tie Dye Nation - One Night Only - 1/12 vs. Duke

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score

I like the idea of bringing it back for one night.

most teams do tie dye for a retro 60s night. ours is retro to what? 2012?

If there is any kind of honor for Coach K before the game I hope the crowd boos the shit out of it.

You know there will be. But hopefully Currie and company will offer it with some good natured ball busting.

well I just don't know when we stopped having them, mainly from lack of watching during the Lost Decade.

me neither. I do know (hope) we are trying to recreate 2003-2005 and not the past decade

Mine got converted into DIY masks during the pandemic owing to multiple large holes (and it was too heavy to wear as a nightshirt).

Is this just a student thing or do you think they will give them out to everyone? I have long parted with my tie dye shirts

I have four never-before-worn tiedyes from my student days bc I insisted on only wearing my shirt from the first ever tiedye year.

WAKE THE NEIGHBORS

Got to use the motorcycle and lots of fake smoke...way over the top for this game just to rub it in coach k relationships jackass face.

Maybe something so non-Duke like handing out or slinging greasy barbeque sandwiches to the students before the game, dropping fries on the court...something ridiculous that he would notice in his OCD brain.

You know there will be. But hopefully Currie and company will offer it with some good natured ball busting.

We don’t want to upset the parent of an alum! That would put potential donations at risk!

Back