• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Plan my romantic getaway Pit jerks

Puerto Rico might be easy and it feels like a foreign country even though it’s part of the U.S. I stayed at the Copa Marina resort a few years back which was great for the price.

We looked into flying into Miami for the weekend and then we looked at hotel prices and we will not be flying into Miami for the weekend.

Puerto Rico might be easy and it feels like a foreign country even though it’s part of the U.S. I stayed at the Copa Marina resort a few years back which was great for the price.

Just stayed in old San Juan, would recommend.

Doing international travel with covid is such a pain in the ass at the moment that 3 days just doesn’t seem worth it. Not even just testing and needing the results in certain amount of time, there’s the fiasco of you have to wait in god awful lines to check individual paperwork before checking in with like 2 airline agents working because of covid shortages.

Doing international travel with covid is such a pain in the ass at the moment that 3 days just doesn’t seem worth it. Not even just testing and needing the results in certain amount of time, there’s the fiasco of you have to wait in god awful lines to check individual paperwork before checking in with like 2 airline agents working because of covid shortages.

yeah this would be my vibe too tbh

i'd just go back to charleston

Just stayed in old San Juan, would recommend.

Nah, get away from the hustle and bustle and go to the southwest corner. The biolumenescent bay near La Parguera was amazing. There is good hiking, snorkeling and scuba in the south west too.

nevermind then lol

Yeah, I just texted her "I mean it's your birthday, but we have gone to the beach on every vacation for like the past decade" and I'll let y'all guess how that went over.

Damn, it is dirt cheap to go to Vegas. We may go to Vegas. Even though I really don't dig Vegas.

i mean, u just take some edibles and people watch, go to some funny shows and eat at good food places, vegas is great

well, depending on what it looks like during a covid surge, maybe not as great as pre-covid

go to Vegas and drive out to the Utah National Parks

or have you ever done New Orleans? went post-Mardi Gras February a few years ago -- was a fun time to go

go to Vegas and drive out to the Utah National Parks

or have you ever done New Orleans? went post-Mardi Gras February a few years ago -- was a fun time to go

or could just do Red Rocks just outside of town. we went there for Christmas and it was great, my sister lives about 15 mins away. originally we were going to go to brunch on the Strip on my BIL and I were going to the Raiders game but opted against it cuz of the 'Cron.

Back