• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccine or negative test requirement for bball games starting next week

The fatty has had 2 years to get off his ass and not be a fatty. If, in the face of a global health crisis specifically targeting people in poor health, he can't be bothered to give enough shits to help himself avoid the situation, why the fuck should I be worried about him?

On a related safety topic, is someone checking for usability the thousands of upstairs Joel seats that haven’t been sat in in over a decade?

The fatty has had 2 years to get off his ass and not be a fatty. If, in the face of a global health crisis specifically targeting people in poor health, he can't be bothered to give enough shits to help himself avoid the situation, why the fuck should I be worried about him?

Another brilliant post.

On a related safety topic, is someone checking for usability the thousands of upstairs Joel seats that haven’t been sat in in over a decade?

If they fall apart, could be a big class action settlement.

The vaccine has shown no ability to slow Covid and once you are 6 months out, you are at risk for whatever cold virus they decide to name next. There have been no studies as to long term effects because of how new it is but you are the scum of the earth if you don’t line up to get every vaccine and booster they decide to push to market. Studies have proven the risk of the vaccine to young people, maybe it isn’t a huge risk but neither is getting the virus. Politicians and scientist can be proven to lie about the risks of the virus and hospitalization rates but we are suppose to trust them without question.

The vaccine has shown no ability to slow Covid and once you are 6 months out, you are at risk for whatever cold virus they decide to name next. There have been no studies as to long term effects because of how new it is but you are the scum of the earth if you don’t line up to get every vaccine and booster they decide to push to market. Studies have proven the risk of the vaccine to young people, maybe it isn’t a huge risk but neither is getting the virus. Politicians and scientist can be proven to lie about the risks of the virus and hospitalization rates but we are suppose to trust them without question.

Are you sure you’re a Wake grad? This sounds more like something a State or ECU grad would say.

Townies parody of 2&2 gets ruined by being followed by that, sad because it was a good effort,

Why do you believe the slimy Swanson food heir’s horseshit? SMH.

If they fall apart, could be a big class action settlement.

Also note for posterity, that contrary to the year 2026 post that says “K’s last year you couldn’t get a seat in the Joel”, the seats (both upper and lower) trading well under face value.

I give Currie credit. Unlike Wellman who basically priced every game the same, Currie raped the marketplace. I hope he charges $40 to park too. Get those Dukies coin!

Not sure if you're a parody but, if not, can you cite your examples of scientists proven to lie about the risks of the virus and hospitalization rates?

Not sure if you're a parody but, if not, can you cite your examples of scientists proven to lie about the risks of the virus and hospitalization rates?

We could start with them all but outlawing medicines that have proven to be effective in helping patients get better. I’m not spending the time to look up the many articles where data has been outright manipulated to create fear.

On top of that you have the Supreme Court justice, hospital leadership being recorded as instructed the manipulation of data to scare people into getting the vaccine, “hospitalizations” that were not a result of Covid…Ask anyone who works in the maternity ward at a hospital what percentage of positive test results they were getting last spring and summer, also ask how much money the hospital gets for a positive case and “hospitalization”.

We could start with them all but outlawing medicines that have proven to be effective in helping patients get better. I’m not spending the time to look up the many articles where data has been outright manipulated to create fear.

On top of that you have the Supreme Court justice, hospital leadership being recorded as instructed the manipulation of data to scare people into getting the vaccine, “hospitalizations” that were not a result of Covid…Ask anyone who works in the maternity ward at a hospital what percentage of positive test results they were getting last spring and summer, also ask how much money the hospital gets for a positive case and “hospitalization”.

You are nuts. Go take your horse meds.

I assume you are referring to medicine that have proven to not be effective like hydroxychloroquine. Show us the study showing efficacy in covid patients. I'm not asking for internet articles like The Harvard Gazette. I'm asking for data showing that the risks and hospitalization rates are less than reports. If you have evidence on wrongdoing, it seems absurd to say there are many articles of outright manipulation by scientists but I'm not taking the time to look any up. Give us 2 or shut up and stop spreading your harmful lies.

How much money do you claim a hospital gets for a "positive case"? Who am I a supposed to ask in the "maternity ward"? The nurse? The doctor? Housekeeper? PSR? Again, show some evidence or shut up. I have no patients for evil people like you making this pandemic much worse than it needs to be.

Our hospital system (and many) are really struggling right now do to the COVID impact. Yet, our COVID census continues to be about 90% unvaccinated. So many of those hospitalizations are easily preventable and would allow us to better focus our resources where they are needed and for patients that want to follow our advice.

It is absurd that you think you know more, and better, than the entire breadth of the medical and public health community.

None of our board compassionate conservatives can get 0ast opinion and feelings. That's all the conservative main stream media (and make no mistake it's all dishonest lies) serves up. Hook. Line. Sinker.

“Your”

Also, maybe I’m misremembering, but I believe I simply posted an article that reported the conclusions of a study. If you disagree with those conclusions, take it up with the scientists who conducted it.

Are we talking about the research paper by the scientists or the article by the non-scientists at The Harvard Gazette? Did the scientists claim the "vaccinated getting covid (even Omicron) at rates equal to the unvaccinated."
This is where we get back to your needing to recognize your ignorance and listen to the those who do understand this. We can start with understanding the difference between a scientific journal and a school website run by the public affairs and communication division talking about a scientific paper. I just got the kids down and washed the dishes so I can give you my attention now. What are your questions?

WakeBored. Are you claiming the authors of the Harvard Gazette (from the public affairs and communication division) are the scientists? Are you basing your comments on the scientific paper or on the Gazette article?
You came out with arrogant guns blazing then ran away when challenged. Seems like you realized you didn't know what you are talking about.

WakeBored. Are you claiming the authors of the Harvard Gazette (from the public affairs and communication division) are the scientists? Are you basing your comments on the scientific paper or on the Gazette article?
You came out with arrogant guns blazing then ran away when challenged. Seems like you realized you didn't know what you are talking about.

Wakegrad ain’t no Wake Forest grad. No way. No how.

Man, it crickets when you ask these rubes to backup their harmful claims with real evidence or data.
"There are so many articles that I could not possibly be bothered to find just one."

Back