• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccine or negative test requirement for bball games starting next week

I’m all for my body my choice until it starts affecting other people. At that point, there should be consequences. Unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed to attend the games regardless of a negative test, IMHO. Would love to see us get to that point.

I’m all for my body my choice until it starts affecting other people. At that point, there should be consequences. Unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed to attend the games regardless of a negative test, IMHO. Would love to see us get to that point.

Yep. The reason we can’t return to some element of normalcy is because these cowards won’t get vaccinated.

Time to start treating them like the second class citizens that they are.

No one is unvaccinated and this has always been the confounding problem. Fully vaccinated except for this Satan vaccine. The number of unvaccinated people in this country is near zero. We now associate politics with life saving medical breakthroughs. Soon transplants, chemotherapy, genetic engineering, etc will be on the list. It's a self correcting problem over time. Soon we will read obits, " my daddy died at fifty, but how heroic he was for taking 12 vaccines, but refusing the Covid vaccine. He's my hero."

I am vaccinated but will just watch games on tv. I don’t care to have to prove to anybody that I am or am not. Everyone I know who has Covid-19 in the last month was vaccinated so the idea that the the vaccine prevents transmission is a joke. People are figuring this out.

I am vaccinated but will just watch games on tv. I don’t care to have to prove to anybody that I am or am not. Everyone I know who has Covid-19 in the last month was vaccinated so the idea that the the vaccine prevents transmission is a joke. People are figuring this out.
For God's sake. Just stop it. 200,000 people have died since June because they weren't vaccinated. We all know this virus breaks through the vaccine. EXCEPT YOU WONT FUCKING DIE.

This is what’s wrong with this. My dad was 91 last year and died. He was in good health. He got Covid-19 and died. He was vaccinated. Stop trying to act like you are God and can tell everyone what to do. My daughter and son in law are vaccinated. They got Covid-19 as well as 2 of my grand children. By the way, I assume I should treat my grandchildren as second class citizens since they can’t be vaccinated. Grow up.

It's not about vaxxed up folks feeling safe, it's about delivering a message to all the fucking redneck, ignorant, mouth breathing, fox news watchers who have fucked this up for all of us.

Clearly, you don’t know the demographics on who is vaccinated and who is not.

This is what’s wrong with this. My dad was 91 last year and died. He was in good health. He got Covid-19 and died. He was vaccinated. Stop trying to act like you are God and can tell everyone what to do. My daughter and son in law are vaccinated. They got Covid-19 as well as 2 of my grand children. By the way, I assume I should treat my grandchildren as second class citizens since they can’t be vaccinated. Grow up.
I hate to repeat myself. Since June, 200,000 needless deaths since June 1. The unvaccinated. Cut it. Slice it anyway you want to. In the end you are wrong.

I hate to repeat myself. Since June, 200,000 needless deaths since June 1. The unvaccinated. Cut it. Slice it anyway you want to. In the end you are wrong.

You go ahead and believe what you want and what makes you happy. I’m happy for you and I’ll be watching you on TV.

You’re going to deprive yourself of watching this fun, dope ass basketball team in person just because you don’t want to show someone a paper card?

What a weird stance to take.

Figuring this out? It doesn’t prevent transmission. That’s not what vaccines do. It makes transmission more difficult and it makes symptoms milder.

Not at all sure about making transmission more difficult. Certainly something that you see on the CDC website. Not sure about the science behind it. It’s fascinating to me how people will believe things that people in authority tell them even though experience is telling them something completely different. I think that if people go into that arena being fully vaccinated and believe that they are not going to get infected is delusional.

Not at all sure about making transmission more difficult. Certainly something that you see on the CDC website. Not sure about the science behind it. It’s fascinating to me how people will believe things that people in authority tell them even though experience is telling them something completely different. I think that if people go into that arena being fully vaccinated and believe that they are not going to get infected is delusional.

Facepalm

I think someone not listening to professional scientists is delusional.

So how many days should you stay in isolation? 14? 10? 5? What is the number? The CDC seems to change their opinion every two weeks. That doesn’t seem like science to me.

You go ahead and go to those ball games in the arena. When you come home and three days later you have COVID-19 I won’t tell you I told you so. Like I said before, you believe whatever makes you happy.

So how many days should you stay in isolation? 14? 10? 5? What is the number? The CDC seems to change their opinion every two weeks. That doesn’t seem like science to me.

Seems like you don’t know a lot about science. Changing conclusions after getting more information sounds a lot like science to me.

Back