• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

NEWS: Coach K will miss tonight’s game at Wake Forest due to a non-COVID related virus. Associate Head Coach Jon Scheyer will serve as acting head coach.

Get used to Scheyer-face.

NEWS: Coach K will miss tonight’s game at Wake Forest due to a non-COVID related virus. Associate Head Coach Jon Scheyer will serve as acting head coach.

Get used to Scheyer-face.

AIDS.

Is this sarcasm?

If it’s not ManU or the Cowboys, DV7 doesn’t know about it.

DV7, you may want to sit down for this.

Scheyer will be THE coach at Duke after K retires.

Coach k already petitioning ncaa to remove tonight’s loss from his record.

Smart move.

Coach K doesn't need to breathe in any of those motorcycle fumes if he has a respiratory virus.

Just remembered that we lost by 24 at home vs Duke last year when they were only favored by 7.

I really hope we kick the shit out of them tonight.

If it’s not ManU or the Cowboys, DV7 doesn’t know about it.

DV7, you may want to sit down for this.

Scheyer will be THE coach at Duke after K retires.

Don't forget about MY Mariners, buddy.

coach k is old as hell anyways

i dunno why we let so many 70+ year old white dudes be in charge of so many things anyway

Just remembered that we lost by 24 at home vs Duke last year when they were only favored by 7.

I really hope we kick the shit out of them tonight.

Fortunately we only have 2 players from that squad, and they don't have Matthew f'ing Hurt. Gonna have to figure something out with Banchero though.

Fortunately we only have 2 players from that squad, and they don't have Matthew f'ing Hurt. Gonna have to figure something out with Banchero though.

Was hoping that maybe one of the tall O-line guys would take a few days off from football and help out the basketball team in game prep. And maybe do so well he earned a start for his efforts...

Pete Gaudet will actually step in to take the Loss. Scheyer wants to cherish his time before the spotlight.

Back