• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score

Last edited:
Wordle 205 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough one today.

I use today's wordle word probably 100x or more a week and it still took me 5/6

Wordle 205 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Man I'm a dissatisfied millennial. Unable to get my Wordle participation trophy 2 days in a row. Must be that Covid fog.

and how does that make you feel

I think it made me more aware of my blind spots (or rather how easy it is to develop blind spots), which made me feel humbled. This week I will focus more on welcoming competing ideas and opinions and fostering conversation.

I think it made me more aware of my blind spots (or rather how easy it is to develop blind spots), which made me feel humbled. This week I will focus more on welcoming competing ideas and opinions and fostering conversation.

can't hurt!

i'm proud of you for coming to this conclusion. it's not easy to do.

Close one

Wordle 205 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

this is the last time i'm playing, will never have my first word hit this well again

Wordle 205 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m happy for Kory but I was really interested in seeing what a blue ct would look line

Wordle 205 3/6

🟩🟩🟩🟨🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

this is the last time i'm playing, will never have my first word hit this well again

Wordle 205 2/6

🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow, hell of swing on that first word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back