• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Those kids have to close to 18 by now. And the oldest are probably in their 20s.

Why creamy has withheld his massive pond from us while we talk farms is a shame.

there needs to be some kind of extended taco where you get the same volume of food, but by extending the shell lengthwise, you're able to use the same amount of ingredients but get some of everything in each bite. as it stands now, 1/3 of your taco bites are just toppings unless you have some huge maw that i don't
Would cost a dollar too much and the people wouldn't stand for the price increase

there needs to be some kind of extended taco where you get the same volume of food, but by extending the shell lengthwise, you're able to use the same amount of ingredients but get some of everything in each bite. as it stands now, 1/3 of your taco bites are just toppings unless you have some huge maw that i don't

you can't be huge everywhere, man

check out these suckers tho

How big are the goldfish? I’m always shocked when I see what they’re actually supposed to grow to when not kept in a tiny bowl.

They range from an inch to a solid 5.75 with girth. I had a couple get to 7-8" a few summers back but those ass hole birds take them. I have fishing line covering the top of it and have tried nets, but it's kind of an eye sore. Protect fish with ugly net, or have a beautiful pond and let the fish fight for their lives?

That’s awesome. Do you have to do anything to the water? Any other fish you’ve thought about putting in?
I add a little splash of purifier whenever I add a new fish, or add any water. Otherwise, I don't worry about keeping things too balanced. Koi, shibubkin(sp), and goldfish are so hardy that they don't require much upkeep.

Why creamy has withheld his massive pond from us while we talk farms is a shame.

HumbleGoodness

I'm a poor, and koi ponds don't line up with my poorness, so I never want to give off the vibe I have money.

I had one of those ponds at old house in Alabamer and we’d occasionally lose fish in batches, so, I set up a trail camera in my yard and the first night got a Barred owl landing on the rocks and just reaching into the pond with a foot to grab a fish. Super cool.

Morning CT!

Luckily we got out of NC last night when it was just raining. Made it to FL, and they're freaking out because it might get cold enough to frost. Looking forward to stiff drinks, a roulette table, and my toes in the sand. Coco Cay, we're on our way back.

Morning CT!

Luckily we got out of NC last night when it was just raining. Made it to FL, and they're freaking out because it might get cold enough to frost. Looking forward to stiff drinks, a roulette table, and my toes in the sand. Coco Cay, we're on our way back.

Watch out for falling Iquanas

Hey Asheville bros. I’m staying in a big house near batcave this weekend. If I can get up the road to it at least. I’m currently taking a dump in a food lion bathroom in Fairview. Really clean. I’m impressed so far.

Hey Asheville bros. I’m staying in a big house near batcave this weekend. If I can get up the road to it at least. I’m currently taking a dump in a food lion bathroom in Fairview. Really clean. I’m impressed so far.

I would like to create a coffee table book of public restrooms

We have recently become dissatisfied with our overpriced coffee maker and are now making French press every morning with some gourmet-ass beans. Fancy as fuck.

Weekends are chemex days for coffee. Way better than the coffee maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back