• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurboTax. Half the time I borrow the disc from family which makes it free for me. The computer I use is near death though, and it’s like the last computer in the world with a cd drive so idk how much longer that arrangement works.

There are dvd/cd drives that connect to USB port on a new computer.

BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen

super late today.

Wordle 206 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

quality post there

BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen BiffTannen

Somebody had to have told you. There would have been 10s of thousands of words still possible. Or maybe you're just a wordle wizard.

I was shocked. After my first word returned zero letters i tried to find a word that would use a bunch of common letters.

I just saw a Legalize it/Tax it/Grow the Economy bumper sticker in between a Joe and the Hoe and Heritage not Hate sticker and I have no freaking clue how weed is still illegal.

Wordle 206 2/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Somebody had to have told you. There would have been 10s of thousands of words still possible. Or maybe you're just a wordle wizard.

Someone smarter than me will run the numbers, but assuming that your first guess isn't total trash but still manages 0 returns: the outcome of a perfect second word is going to be higher than expected. If you have two (or three) vowels in your first guess and they all get nuked, then your options for a five letter word DRAMATICALLY drop. Eliminate letters like S N A K E on the first go round and the world of possibilities for the second word are just so much smaller.

R S T L N E would typically be the most used letters in words, but I think (haven't run numbers) that wordles' limitation to 5 letter words really impacts the possible vowel distribution. Four letter words often have one vowel, many times two, rarely 3. However, five letter words don't scale up linearly from that. It's not like five letter words have proportionally way more words with 3 vowels than four letter words do. So you get an outsized impact when vowels are eliminated.

I just saw a Legalize it/Tax it/Grow the Economy bumper sticker in between a Joe and the Hoe and Heritage not Hate sticker and I have no freaking clue how weed is still illegal.

RJR-World-HDQTR-150x150.jpg

Who was talking about episode 9 of Station 11 on the last chat thread? I had like chest heaving sobs from that one. I am emotionally invested in this show.

Hey cookout, I’m coming to Asheville with my rowdy crew to see beachhouse and then Sharon Van Etten, Julien Baker and Angel Olsen if the world doesn’t fall apart by July. You going to either of those shows, and what you know about Rabbit Rabbit?

Who was talking about episode 9 of Station 11 on the last chat thread? I had like chest heaving sobs from that one. I am emotionally invested in this show.

that was me. it has me way more emotionally invested than i expected.

that was me. it has me way more emotionally invested than i expected.

Yeah, won’t discuss specifics for spoiler reasons but just like surprising, uncontrolled cries during the climax of that ep. I am loving this show a lot more than the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back