• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 207 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 207 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜

Wordle 207 6/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn’t think I was going to make it.

Holy shit the 3yo just jumped on my back while I was doing yoga and in the cobra pose and now I can't feel my right leg.

12-18” of snow forecasted in Clemson on Sunday. Hope the liquor shortage hasn’t made its way down here yet.

Anybody watched This is England. Saw that flick last night, and man, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Interesting parallels between 80s England and us currently. Also had no clue that a lot of the initial skinhead movement was rooted in African and Caribbean music and culture until it was co-opted by racists and right wing nationalists.

Last edited:
Hell yeah.

Wordle 207 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 207 4/6*

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 207 6/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just barely

Wordle 207 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©

The singer for the Pearl Jam cover band I played the drums for in 1993-94 had somehow heard of Pavement and got us to play "in the mouth a desert" for battle of the bands from sophomore year. I was hooked pretty early on.

Surely you covered Three Little Birds

12-18” of snow forecasted in Clemson on Sunday. Hope the liquor shortage hasn’t made its way down here yet.

Fuck. I am supposed to go to a wedding in Ashville this weekend and then fly to Hawaii on Monday. Fuck.

Surely you covered Three Little Birds

Nope, not in that band. We were pretty exclusively grunge and about 90% Peral Jam songs. Our guitarist was obsessed with Guns and Roses and our singer was into obscure stuff like Pavement and Stereolab and Pearl Jam was like the one agreeable band. I did cover Marley songs in college though, with a different group of hippy types.

Wordle 207 5/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Fuck. I am supposed to go to a wedding in Ashville this weekend and then fly to Hawaii on Monday. Fuck.

Bummerrrrrrr. Hawaii for vacation or work? Definitely some good birding, yeah?

e6f441103ef04a12f0c1d7c69884e803.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back