• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing Yoga in the same room as a 3 yr old seems dangerous. I won't even do it in the same room as my dog.

my biggest weakness athletically, and its not even close, is how absolutely inflexible i am, like bottom 1 percentile in the country i'd wager

so while i'd really like to do more yoga, fuck it is sooo tough, just feel like i'm constantly straining to get anywhere close to the proper form

doing it every day for 30 days and I really look forward to it each day

It’s fun to see how much better you get everyday. I mean, breathing and inner peace and all that shit, but it’s a competition against myself and I’m kicking my own ass.

my biggest weakness athletically, and its not even close, is how absolutely inflexible i am, like bottom 1 percentile in the country i'd wager

so while i'd really like to do more yoga, fuck it is sooo tough, just feel like i'm constantly straining to get anywhere close to the proper form

That’s what blocks and modified poses are for bro. Check your ego at the door

Also y’all gonna call me [Redacted] if I were to tell you that I make my team do 20 minutes of yoga 3 times a week before film session?

im gonna keep trying, i think if i can make myself do it consistently i'll see more improvement on that front too

doing a bike program now on the ol' peloton but i'll try to work in some yoga on the off days

do y'all just do the same (eventually memorized) yoga routine every day, or what?

do y'all just do the same (eventually memorized) yoga routine every day, or what?

I use the yogaglo app for classes and my wife has been practicing for like 2 decades so she leads a lot of the stuff we do together.

Plus full disclosure my wife looks exceptional in yoga pants so that’s an added motivator.

Sun salutation for me. Up, down fold, plank, cobra, bang Mako's mom, pigeon, back up to warrior, etc. Every workout, never skip it. As I get older, it's benefit is so much more obvious.

our daycare had our 18mo doing some yoga, dude

I think for me there is a key difference in doing yoga with your child as an activity vs. doing yoga by yourself in order to fully capture the entire spectrum of mental and physical benefits.

My child can do some poses I think were fun to teach and we do it together occasionally, but it's not real serious.

I’ve never felt more badass than the first time I went crow to handstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back