• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 208 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 208 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Barely. I think I got Covid cloud because I've been struggling with these this week.

I’ve done three guesses on wordle and I’m really struggling to come up with a fourth based on the letters I haven’t used.

I did not like todays wordle. Hand up, I cheated on my sixth & final guess. Awful start to the day!

Kind of a bitch today

Wordle 208 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Damn you chat thread. I can't stop playing this now.

Wordle 208 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩��

Wordle 208 6/6

🟨

🟩🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough one that was pretty happy to be right about on the last guess

I’ve done three guesses on wordle and I’m really struggling to come up with a fourth based on the letters I haven’t used.

Yeah I got stuck on guess 4. Had the first letter and second to last. I spent like 30 mins and just couldn't figure it out so I just guessed random words. Yeah, don't think I would've gotten today's. Real bad loss.

Wordle 208 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve gotten in the habit of starting with the same word every time, Wheel of Fortune style. Doesn’t usually tell a lot itself but sets the process of elimination groundwork for the next couple guesses.

Mako I woke up early & watched the finale over breakfast.

For those of you questioning my parenting decisions a few months ago, we finally found a way to get the 3yo to go to sleep by herself. She isn’t scared if Bernie goes to sleep beside her. Bernie is the black snake y’all all were convinced was going to kill her. Although Bernie normally gets tired of it after a while and goes to sleep by a heat vent when she’s asleep.

Wordle 208 6/6*

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was running out of possible words for the last one. 2nd to last guess included a letter that I had already eliminated (not illegal on hard mode).

Wordle 208 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got myself in the same situation as you, and I have no clue how you even had that many guesses. I guess I had the benefit of more eliminated letters from my first couple of guesses maybe.

On hard mode I could only think of a two words that fit. One used a single eliminated letter but would have given me enough signal to probably easily get it (in retrospect)... but after 15 minutes of staring I finally got the actual word lol.

I’ve gotten in the habit of starting with the same word every time, Wheel of Fortune style. Doesn’t usually tell a lot itself but sets the process of elimination groundwork for the next couple guesses.

what's your starting word? mine is ARISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back