• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news = I have only had 5 drinks since NYE. Also, haven't toked but 2 times in that time span, all while eating healthy foods, and going to the gym 3 days a week.

Bad news = I'm too much of an idiot to figure out wordle

Hoping my healthy lifestyle will result in regaining brain functions.

IMG_2997.jpg

Good news = I have only had 5 drinks since NYE. Also, haven't toked but 2 times in that time span, all while eating healthy foods, and going to the gym 3 days a week.

Dry January here + trying to ride Peloton every day this month has already resulted in me feeling much healthier. Though I am allowing myself 1 or 2 edibles on the weekend and I think the bowl of ice cream I housed on Saturday night (at 1am while watching a crap movie) may not have helped v much. Whatever it takes to stay sane!

attempting dry january thing rn, solidarity brother

people in movies/TV are always swallowing pills no water. I suck at taking pills with water, so can't imagine.

I couldn’t go whole hog with Veganuary so I am doing vegan before 6 pm and it kind of sucks.

pills without water is mostly a mental block imo, i can do it these days but it took some practice and still kinda have to override my body's natural inclinations

like, I get maybe going vegetarian for a month to see if you can do it, but full VEGAN, good god no

Especially in January, when you need all the hearty food and bread and butter etc. to counter the miserable weather. Mayyyybe I could entertain it during grilling season and just eat a shit ton of grilled veggies.

pills without water is mostly a mental block imo, i can do it these days but it took some practice and still kinda have to override my body's natural inclinations

not a gulper i see

I think I could do a vegan month if I had a professional vegan chef. I’d run out of the desire to cook vegan in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back