• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could do a vegan month if I had a professional vegan chef. I’d run out of the desire to cook vegan in a day or two.

That’s why I’m doing vegan before 6. It’s a lot easier to do it for breakfast and lunch.

Especially in January, when you need all the hearty food and bread and butter etc. to counter the miserable weather. Mayyyybe I could entertain it during grilling season and just eat a shit ton of grilled veggies.

yeah this is a great point. kinda like when I (used to) go to nice dinners for my birthday, if a local seasonal type place all the produce is like apples and squash and shit. summer produce a thousand times better.

I think I could go vegan for a month...not forever though.

that monkey was definitely taking a pill right?

it's hard because A) you're doing it just to do it and so commitment is meh; B) starting from scratch on how to change your diet to Vegan is not easy, logistically

i tried to go pescatarian and got seriously depressed about 3 days in. Dark dark thoughts.

I'm going to eat some vegetables this month. I cut out drinking on Thursdays.

I told my wife my new years resolution is to have more sex and it's not going well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back