• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
impossible meat in all forms other than burgers is delicious and you should all try it. i legit can't tell the difference in chili, spaghetti, etc. Had vegetarian chili and lasagna this week without sacrificing anything.

When you haven’t had a meat burger since 2012 impossible burgers are really f’ing good. Not the Burger King version, I buy the packages and make my own recipe at home.

I have no interest in going vegetarian or vegan.

We are limiting ourselves to wine during the week.

oh there were beans in it too which was delicious. but congrats on sharing an opinion with jimmy the yellowstone idiot

I’m a terrible pill taker. GF and this other girl I dated both will take like 4 ibuprofen at the same time, one sip of water. Any of you cats able to do that? I am always one pill at a time, generally with a little water in my mouth to start and then pour more water in to swallow.

it's invariably some bullshit cut. there's a reason it's in fucking chili.

i've got 3 chili recipes i rotate through during the fall/winter, chipotle chicken chili (which I just use a rot. chicken for shredded up), a turkey chili recipe that's just ground turkey, and then my PRIMO beef chili which is half ground beef and half "chunks" usually just sirloin I cube myself. I like having them in there for the change in texture they provide.

All recipes have beans tho, anti-bean chili people are weird.

I’m a terrible pill taker. GF and this other girl I dated both will take like 4 ibuprofen at the same time, one sip of water. Any of you cats able to do that? I am always one pill at a time, generally with a little water in my mouth to start and then pour more water in to swallow.

oh with water, yeah, very rarely hit the limit on # of pills

4 ibuprofen at ONCE sounds like a bad idea, I start with 2 tops and then miiight revisit for an extra in an hour or two if necessary

one of my favorite things in yellowstone this year is how jimmy became a respectable cowboy that actually seems competent but at the same time became a chili snob

oh with water, yeah, very rarely hit the limit on # of pills

4 ibuprofen at ONCE sounds like a bad idea, I start with 2 tops and then miiight revisit for an extra in an hour or two if necessary

in the hospital they give you 800mg

If needed I can chew on my tongue for a couple secs to get enough spit to force down a pill. Otherwise I’m usually good with just one sip to take my daily handful.

Ok I finally got to the excursions scene on Station 11 and that was badass.

Yeah, no problem.

I take about 7 supplements/medications every morning with one sip of water on an empty stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back