• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 206 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DeaconCav cheats at Wordle.

I thought the dook game was tonight and now I am bummed

For real though, y'all should eat less meat.

Lufthansa are operating 18,000 empty flights this winter to keep their slots at European airports, your carbon footprint is utterly meaningless and nothing matters

Last winter Clemson got snow once and it was melted by 11AM the next morning. 4-7” expected this Sunday and I’m sure nobody here knows how to handle it.

There are so many people in my life with covid.

I remember the first wave when things started. I didn't know anyone with covid. Omnicron is crazy. I could probably list a dozen people that have contracted it in the last two weeks.

I only know of 1 or 2 people who have it right now; none particularly close contacts. Nobody local to me has it that I know of, but it Omicron seems to have a sense of inevitability to it. Way more so than delta, which we managed to avoid last year. We're mitigating risk as we've got one unvaxxed kid at home (too young). At what point are we officially in 'endemic' stage, because it seems like we're there...

I only know of 1 or 2 people who have it right now; none particularly close contacts. Nobody local to me has it that I know of, but it Omicron seems to have a sense of inevitability to it. Way more so than delta, which we managed to avoid last year. We're mitigating risk as we've got one unvaxxed kid at home (too young). At what point are we officially in 'endemic' stage, because it seems like we're there...

We are endemic. There can't possibly be anyone who reasonably thinks that we could eliminate the presence of COVID in the community at this point. Like, if we come up with a small-pox like vaccine, that's one thing - but that isn't really on the table given the virulence of COVID and huge portion of people who will not be vaccinated.

I gave it to the 3yo and io feel pretty terrible about it, but other than just blowing snot all over the place she seems fine. Somehow the wife and the 6yo have avoided me t so far.

TurboTax. Half the time I borrow the disc from family which makes it free for me. The computer I use is near death though, and it’s like the last computer in the world with a cd drive so idk how much longer that arrangement works.

Wordle 206 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

First time getting it in 3 tries (only started about a week ago). I will not feel bad that DeaconCav's 10,000-to-1 shot-in-the-dark beat me :thumbsup:

Is there an archived way to play past Wordles? I am not web savvy enough to find one, it appears.

Wordle 206 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back