• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Christian Beal-Smith Appreciation Thread

Gotta root for someone that grew up a Wake fan and realized his dream!!!

You do realize (in your infinite wisdom) that CBS didn't leave Wake due to playing time issues, correct?

Sorry, Mr. jockstrap-sniffer, I have not spoken to CBS or Coach Clawson about the explicit reason CBS chose to transfer. The general reason I have heard would certainly encompass playing time.

But leave it to you to fuck up a statement propping up Wake and disparaging the ACC.

It has been well-reported why he left. He told the staff he was graduating and moving on from college football. Then after the season he changed his mind and wanted to come back but we had already offered an additional scholarship to an incoming RB thinking he was leaving.

It has been well-reported why he left. He told the staff he was graduating and moving on from college football. Then after the season he changed his mind and wanted to come back but we had already offered an additional scholarship to an incoming RB thinking he was leaving.

In other words, CBS will have more playing time available to him at the ugly Carolina (>0) than at Wake (0).

Thanks

This is correct.

So do we know if that's why Claiborne reopened his recruitment shortly before signing day and then quickly recommited?

In other words, CBS will have more playing time available to him at the ugly Carolina (>0) than at Wake (0).

You shut your whore mouth. If South Carolina is the ugly Carolina (as compared to the People's Republic of Orange County) then I don't know what to tell you.

I mean that in the most respectful way possible, Sir.

You shut your whore mouth. If South Carolina is the ugly Carolina (as compared to the People's Republic of Orange County) then I don't know what to tell you.

I mean that in the most respectful way possible, Sir.

are you really making the argument that South Carolina is the superior Carolina?

are you really making the argument that South Carolina is the superior Carolina?

Yes. yes I am. As in, UNC is a giant pile of shit in every aspect of its existence, while South Carolina is not.

Full disclosure: I have a post-graduate degree from UNC, which contributes to my abject hatred of that cesspool. Meanwhile my daughter, whom I love more than I can ever express in words, is a Junior at South Carolina earning her BSN, and loves the place.

I've wiped shit off of my shoe that I value more than my degree from UNC.

Yes. yes I am. As in, UNC is a giant pile of shit in every aspect of its existence, while South Carolina is not.

Full disclosure: I have a post-graduate degree from UNC, which contributes to my abject hatred of that cesspool. Meanwhile my daughter, whom I love more than I can ever express in words, is a Junior at South Carolina earning her BSN, and loves the place.

Having taught at USCe, I can tell you that the shit on your shoe is certainly more valuable than a degree from that place. I’ve taught at multiple institutions of all types all over the East Coast. The only school it is not objectively worse than is High Point which is not even a real college. USCe is barely better than a community college.

I will add that your fandom hatred of UNC is blinding you about the school. It is a good school and that is undeniable. USCe is not a good school and that is undeniable.

Having taught at USCe, I can tell you that the shit on your shoe is certainly more valuable than a degree from that place. I’ve taught at multiple institutions of all types all over the East Coast. The only school it is not objectively worse than is High Point which is not even a real college. USCe is barely better than a community college.

You are entitled to your opinion on this particular issue, Sir. And I am entitled not to care one whit about it. Fuck UNC.

Translation: playing time.

Back