• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

For as good as the offense was down the stretch, the defense was even better.

If we can put together full games like that, then we’re gonna win a ton of games.

Mucius with some seriously clutch play down the stretch. Hit a big three, made free throws, played strong D.
Got the hustle play turnover.

Fuck YES, feels so good.

Some actual cheating by the shot clock operators. I hope somebody says something

Mucius with some seriously clutch play down the stretch. Hit a big three, made free throws, played strong D.
Got the hustle play turnover.

That turnaround in the lane was soooo tough and yet critical at the moment too. When he hit that it felt like the backbreaker for UVA.

Great gritty win. Forbes clearly has the ability to find players and get them to play hard, I still think his in game coaching needs some improvement (substitutions and how to work the refs when we are getting abused).

Fuck YES, feels so good.

Some actual cheating by the shot clock operators. I hope somebody says something

I’ve never seen a clock operator try and ice a free throw shooter before. That was new for me.

For someone who lives in Virginia, wins against both of these schools at their places is beyond sweet.

Message from my dad:

"The NEW Wake Forest OWNS the state of Virginia!! UVA, VT, VMI & W&M!"

This is the tough stretch of the schedule. Lets get the Atlanta monkey off our back next.

Was at my own kid’s tournament game- also a win- and the icing on the cake was finding out the Deacs won when we got out of the gym. GO DEACS!

I’m pretty sure Forbes just matched Buzz dick licks ACC road win total in one season.

What a win, man. Just a gutsy comeback.

I badly, badly want us to go to ATL and destroy GT. Go DEACS!!!

For whoever meh’s this off as a game we should have won. This is a big fucking win for Forbes and the good deacs to go to Charlottesville and get the fucking W.

Our dicks are growing, and the vibes are rising.

For whoever meh’s this off as a game we should have won. This is a big fucking win for Forbes and the good deacs to go to Charlottesville and get the fucking W.

Our dicks are growing, and the vibes are rising.

yea

major mff vibes on this thread right before the best stretch of basketball this year

Now we are tied for 6th with losses only to teams 1,2, and tied with us for 6th. Oh and we have already beat the team in 5th. 2 of next 3 against bottom 3 and the Holes.

I have never seen a player with 8 turnovers absolutely dominate the last 10 minutes of the game the way Manman did. He was just money

Back