• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

He is not nice to folks on Twitter. It’s a dumb policy considering they rely on people subscribing.

Yeah haven’t heard of cam either. With age comes wisdom and I have matured past worrying about if we are a good team or not. We play hard and our coach coaches us up. We beat uva at uva which we haven’t done in over a decade. Winning is fun. Good enough for me. Too many analysts these days.

Yeah, dude needs to keep his fucking mouth shut or I know of a couple subscribers Les will lose. Les needs to rein him in a bit for the good of his site.

I can’t stop thinking about this game … I’ve got no power and my cell phone is slowly dying but I keep checking it to read comments about the game!

@DeaconSports (TITSWF on here when he posted more) comes across as the most even-keeled, easy-going dude ever. You've really lost it if you've lost him. Cam Lemons seems a little off mentally. Strange dude.

Calling @DeaconSports (probably the wake fan account with the biggest following?) a “softie” for blocking his negativity was not a good look either

Especially when dude himself is a softie himself and mad defensive

Yeah, dude needs to keep his fucking mouth shut or I know of a couple subscribers Les will lose. Les needs to rein him in a bit for the good of his site.

I don't disagree with this take. He seems like an unnecessary asshole to a small fanbase of folks that are generally quite pleasant as fans go. And apparently he would like us like to pay him for his writing.

Typical young, opinionated millennial, who is unable to agree to disagree.

I know nothing of the guy personally, FTR, but I'm active on the 247 site and Twitter, which is enough to tell me just about all I need to know of the guy. He's not above trying to humiliate people for their differing opinions.

He is not nice to folks on Twitter. It’s a dumb policy considering they rely on people subscribing.

Man I’ve been thinking about posting something like this for a while. He’s miserable after football losses with his “actually the offense caused the L” schtick.

Defense definitely travels. I was so frustrated watching football this year. Yeah it was an awesome season but hard to watch our team at times because of our dismal defense. It seems to me basketball defense can be improved greatly with good coaching, commitment, and effort as opposed to football where the problem is a bit harder to fix (namely lack of talent). I admit I haven't followed basketball like I used to (thanks, Ron--fuck Bally) but I'm rewatching this morning on ACCN+ and enjoying the game. Maybe I'll get season tix again next year. So much easier to watch a well-coached team that can score AND works on defense.

Fucking great hire.

Turd, hope you can make some games this year. The ManMan show even with the TOs is worth admission. And Jake’s increasing assertiveness bodes well for us. Go Deacs

Cam is a giant douchebag. I don’t understand why anyone would pay to read his opinions. I’m willing to pay for him to STFU.

Also, him saying our b-ball team isn’t good is hilarious. I predict we make the NCAAT this year and make a deep run in the ACCT. We’re one piece away from being damn good…

Speaking of, how far away is Monsanto. It would be real nice to get him back for UNC.

Cam is a giant douchebag. I don’t understand why anyone would pay to read his opinions. I’m willing to pay for him to STFU.

Also, him saying our b-ball team isn’t good is hilarious. I predict we make the NCAAT this year and make a deep run in the ACCT. We’re one piece away from being damn good…

Well said..

Especially when we have a key piece to the puzzle who hasn't played all year. He pissed me off complaining about roster construction on Twitter yesterday. Damn cuz. How bout we appreciate that things are improving. And we just beat uva on the road. Yeesh

Last edited:
LOL at roster construction arguments. Forbes is in year 2 reviving a dead program and we just won at UVa.

Back