• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

Man, our 3 point shooting is not good. And I hate it when people complain about refereeing because it’s always a one-sided POV, however there were three pretty bad no calls that I saw so far. Walton, Alondes and Cam all clearly got fouled while shooting.

So Forbes lets us go from up 3 to down 5 that's like a 20 point run for UVA

yeah that was a miscalculation. imo you need at least two of alondes, mucius and williamson on the court at every given moment. surprised we tried to go with all three on the bench.

Love when LaRavia does that little halfcourt take it back and immediately go back to the home.

Call another time out Forbes, you are losing the game right here.

I'm sure Whitt is a fantastic kid but he and Forbes need to talk in March. We need that spot.

What the hell has Forbes been doing over the past week. Team looks like shit again. Virginia has very few ACC level players and struggles to score. No today. Wide open shots and out hustling Wake to the loose balls. This shit is hard to watch. No excuse today. Virginia does not have more talent than Wake.

If you think he's the answer, long-term, great. I do not.

You should definitely keep insinuating that the in-state 4-star recruit PG who hasn’t played a full season of college basketball yet should transfer.

Back