• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

This shit is hard to watch. Another disappointing performance. This is a game we should win… better start playing

This shit is hard to watch. Another disappointing performance. This is a game we should win… better start playing

Disappointing? Have you watched UVA over the last 5 years? This is what every team looks like against them, especially in Charlottesville. I’m actually pretty encouraged for the most part.

Wow. You’re way ahead of me. That just happened.

I had to get these channels on cable to watch the Clippers. It’s an added benefit that they’re broadcasting ACC games this year.

Doubling Williams is a bad idea. He has great court vision.

Disappointing? Have you watched UVA over the last 5 years? This is what every team looks like against them, especially in Charlottesville. I’m actually pretty encouraged for the most part.

They are hand checking and impeding progress left and right, Alondes is frustrated and down 2

This UVA team is not nearly as talented. Look at their losses. Again, we should win this game.

Lol did mucius double dribble on his way down the court or was that an illusion?

This UVA team is not nearly as talented. Look at their losses. Again, we should win this game.

Nope but they still play good defense and have gotten it together over the last couple weeks. Let’s not forget that UVA is favored in this game.

Wtf. Another baffling move here. McCray in in a crucial game after not playing for a month.

We’re getting killed by these refs. Every call they get, we don’t.

Did the announcers even say McCray was in the game?

Back