• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

Nope but they still play good defense and have gotten it together over the last couple weeks. Let’s not forget that UVA is favored in this game.

I guess some people accept losing better than others. We are the more talented team…perhaps not the better coached team.

Wow, we don't get any ticky tack calls like that.

Another bizarre, lazy foul from Jake for an and one

The booth came

This is when the game might be lost. Taking Williams out now with 3 fouls just doesn’t seem like a great move.

That looked like a goaltend to me. It was going down.

I guess some people accept losing better than others. We are the more talented team…perhaps not the better coached team.

I don’t accept losing. We were literally picked to lose this game. We aren’t any more talented than this team. We got a bloated record playing against the little sisters of the poor while UVA was playing real teams.

If Taylor and McCray were ever going to be expected to play in situations like this then it is mindboggling to me that they didn’t get minutes in our crap OOC schedule.

Put Williams back in the game. Otherwise, YOU LOSE. Sit Whitt.

Maybe someday Forbes will defend his payers on the court.

Back