• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

I mean, they could have Mark Morrison do the player intros for every single game. I'm pretty sure he's available.

I'm sure Chris Mack would welcome the opportunity to kick that brand new flava in the ears of Xavier fans.

Shit, if they want to go back to the Xavier well... Thad Matta also available.

Bob Staak, Pete Gillen, Thad Matta also still available.

Archie Miller appears to be a done deal to Rhode Island. Hoping he does well there.

Payne to lewisville as per Seth Davis.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Random fact: Kenny Payne's son Zan was in my daughter's same high school class. He's a walk on a UK now.

Still feel like Archie Miller is ultimately headed to NCSU... Just a matter of time, which could be a year or two at Rhode Island.

I don't think Payne will be successful at Louisville. Feels like a fall guy until they know details about sanctions and penalties. Kind of like David Padgett, except Payne will get a few years.

Ben Howland out at Miss St. Remember him?

Reff was pushing hard for Howland to WF at one point. He has steadily gotten worse. Mississippi State had a ton of talent this year.

Back