• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Shark Thread

That’s fascinating footage.

I’ve been in the water with a variety of different species, and their behavior has varied from curious to indifferent, but I’ve never felt threatened. Bulls, which are supposedly the most aggressive species, were really just overgrown puppies. If you’ve spent any significant time in the ocean I’d almost guarantee you’ve been within ten yards of one.

Sharks’ greatest protection is they don’t taste good.

Are you really that confused by the thread title ?

I’ve been in the water with a variety of different species, and their behavior has varied from curious to indifferent, but I’ve never felt threatened. Bulls, which are supposedly the most aggressive species, were really just overgrown puppies. If you’ve spent any significant time in the ocean I’d almost guarantee you’ve been within ten yards of one.

I got circled by a great hammered head shark snorkeling in the Abacos. It was uncomfortable. Every other time I would agree with this.

I got circled by a great hammered head shark snorkeling in the Abacos. It was uncomfortable. Every other time I would agree with this.

Aren't you surly when people are making noise and you have a hangover?

Back