• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: WF at GT - Wednesday Jan 19 7 pm - ESPNU

this is why you play Williamson
We can get that Williamson gives from other players IMO. If he's not playing PG for us, he's just an undersized shooting guard on a team with plenty of tall shooters.

Gladly. We are 2/3 of the way there and he barely averages 2 points and 2 assists.

I understand that this debate is gonna unfold entirely in bad faith, but you gotta do you man

I'm just pumped that we're good again

This team's ceiling is so damn high.
Yeah man ...i think with Monsanto back... He fits into the puzzle so well. I'm super stoked to see this team peak in March with everyone finding their role and clicking. That hasn't happened in forever.

We can get that Williamson gives from other players IMO. If he's not playing PG for us, he's just an undersized shooting guard on a team with plenty of tall shooters.

He should definitely play. I have mixed feelings about him as the starting PG.

I feel like dudes are being intentionally dense about this... It's not really that hard. He should play a lot of minutes, but shouldn't be our starting PG.

So we are t playing great and have a 16 point second half lead on the road in a place we haven’t won since I was a freshman

NICE

Love when GT started to try to play fast, our guys just said “OK let’s fucking go” and turned the lights out.

Williams has 17/5/9/2/3 on 7-11 fg.

I'm happy to be arguing about ACC caliber players instead of complaining about how shit our entire program is.

Good teams have a lot of players that can score and have their moments during the course of the game. Williamson's had a couple of threes here during this big run that's really helped us put the game away. Whitt had his moments earlier Monsanto laravia man man even with the turnovers musius that's what you need to win multiple players who can contribute Walton.

Back