• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: WF at GT - Wednesday Jan 19 7 pm - ESPNU

I want Whitt over Williamson.

This and it's not even close. I'll even take bad Whitt over Williamson lol

We need a point guard. Not an undersized shooting guard who doesn't pass or finish

It was the headband that was holding Carter back.

I feel like we finally come out of the locker room and dominate the 2nd from the start. We win this going away. Whitt hitting a shot after some crazy good passes feels like a turning point.

Williamson wasn't playing badly either. Nice to have a deepish rotation

Did Carter Whitt just… score? Hot damn we are winning this game if Carter Whitt just scored

We need a point guard. Not an undersized shooting guard who doesn't pass or finish
Pump the brakes. Whitt is balling right now, and Daivien is struggling. Love seeing this. But from what I've seen so far this season, 95% of the time I'm taking Williamson for his offensive skillset.

I still feel like they are allowing GT to get away with a LOT any time LaRavia has the ball in the lane.

hope we can open up a lead and cruise in the 2nd half

Cam is obviously odd man out with Monsanto back. Hope they find some spot minutes for him so he doesn’t lose confidence.

Wake getting production from all the W's tonight. Here's to the end of half basket being the ice breaker for him.

Need both. Whitt is not a scorer and Williamson is. Both complement each other. Guess we are not seeing Cam. We should be up 10. Manman is a highlight reel alot of times but boy he can be lax with the ball at times

Back