• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Does the * mean hard mode? Like others, it never even occurred to me not to use the hints from previous guesses, so I never turned it on, but definitely play that way.

Does the * mean hard mode? Like others, it never even occurred to me not to use the hints from previous guesses, so I never turned it on, but definitely play that way.

It does. And I was the same way basically playing in "hard" mode before I knew what it was. I don't know how you can minimize the number of guesses you make without doing so.

Wordle 218 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have the same M.O. pretty much every time.

Trying to post in a spoiler box, but am a luddite and can’t figure it out.

Wordle 218 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 5/6

🟩
🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It does. And I was the same way basically playing in "hard" mode before I knew what it was. I don't know how you can minimize the number of guesses you make without doing so.

i am very confident that playing β€œnon-hard mode strategy” reduces the number of guesses it takes, probably by a significant amount.

Wordle 218 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 219 4/6

🟩
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back