• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Have there been any plural words since this became popular? I can't recall any

I bet there are not. The NYT article about the developer claimed the word list was about 2500 words long, and if there were plural four letter words on it I think that list would be a lot bigger.

I bet there are not. The NYT article about the developer claimed the word list was about 2500 words long, and if there were plural four letter words on it I think that list would be a lot bigger.

yeah and it's also a cop-out

Wordle 219 5/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For a while now first word is alway ratio and it’s served me pretty well.

2500 words is a lot of words. And whenever I use a plural word, it doesn’t reject it with “Not on Word List.”

2500 words is a lot of words. And whenever I use a plural word, it doesn’t reject it with “Not on Word List.”

I think the list of words you can guess and get feedback on is longer than the list of words that they use.

Why the fuck is this not in the chat thread? If I can scroll through crossword bullshit, then I can also scroll through wordle bullshit.

Wordle 219x is currently trending on Twitter.

Wordle 219 4/6

🟩
🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 219 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Why the fuck is this not in the chat thread? If I can scroll through crossword bullshit, then I can also scroll through wordle bullshit.

mako wanted to make sure that we were only posting on the CT once an hour and only about kanye or shit 10th graders think

So…socks and pants might be chosen words but not crows…?

Last edited:
Lol….of course…:dumb:

Just wondering about words that naturally tend to be plural vs ones that aren’t.

What’s funny about your post is that sock and pant are both nouns and verbs.

I’m not too sure about the plural thing though. Wordle has gotten me thinking about how few words there are. Pretty much every day I come up with a combination of letters that fit and looks like it could be a word but it isn’t. How is “crimp” a word but “trimp” isn’t? It’s weird.

Wordle has gotten me thinking about how few words there are. Pretty much every day I come up with a combination of letters that fit and looks like it could be a word but it isn’t. How is “crimp” a word but “trimp” isn’t? It’s weird.

That's deep, man.

well-that-escalated-quickly.gif

Back