• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 224 5/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I along with a lot of others guessing the wrong word on the second to last guess with 50/50 odds

Wordle 224 3/6*

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 3/6

🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 2/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No lie. My wife was pissed when I showed her.

Wordle 224 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 10 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛️⬛️
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absolutely struggled today. Abandoned the hard mode restrictions because it just wasn’t coming to me.

Wordle 224 6/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absolutely struggled today. Abandoned the hard mode restrictions because it just wasn’t coming to me.

Wordle 224 6/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sometimes it’s easier when you don’t get any letters in the first guess, as odd as that sounds.

Wordle 224 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Womp. Had it between a choice of two words at guess 3 and picked the wrong one.

Sometimes it’s easier when you don’t get any letters in the first guess, as odd as that sounds.

Definitely. I think the worst thing is if you get something like _A__R without having eliminated many letters. There are so many possible options.

Definitely. I think the worst thing is if you get something like _A__R without having eliminated many letters. There are so many possible options.

Yeah I usually try and do a word that has some combo of STEA and if I miss on any like today it narrows things down a lot

Wordle 224 3/6

🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back