• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 226 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 3/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You motherfucker

Wordle 226 X/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hell yeah

Wordle 226 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was gonna get worried if fourth guess wasn’t close

Wordle 226 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 5/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My new game is to use yesterdays word as my starting point. Makes it a bit harder

You motherfucker

Wordle 226 X/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

That’s a rough way to start the week

nerdlegame 12 3/6

β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

that took a while

Wordle 226 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 2/6
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

After guess 2 I knew how this would go and I’d either have it in 3 or run out of guesses. Too many options with that ending.

Wordle 226 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That’s a rough way to start the week

Realized I fucked up because I already knew that the first letter was wrong on guess 3. I don’t play hard mode but play in that style. Guess I should turn on to prevent.

Wordle 226 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 6/6

🟨
🟨
🟩
🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 226 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

After guess 2 I knew how this would go and I’d either have it in 3 or run out of guesses. Too many options with that ending.

THis is where hard mode comes into play. Without it, you could guess a word that runs through a bunch of those possibilities at once (such as FLINT or BRATS), and then probably get in on the fourth word, or at least the fifth. Still a lot of possibilities.

Yeah. The worst place to be in this game is to have 2-4 letters that could be 8-10 words without have eliminating a sufficient number of letters.

Back