• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 229 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 229 4/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Stupid game. At least I’m Makos twin

Ridiculous.

Wordle 229 4/6*

🟧⬜🟧🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

that would have sucked

Wordle 229 6/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 229 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 229 4/6

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m not going through 30 pages, but have y’all talked starting words? Is that anything too secretive?

My brother uses OCEAN, which I find interesting. I tend to rotate RAISE, SMART, SCARE, SPEAR, RATES, COULD.

Greater chance of hitting a 2 with variety.

All of us fucking up the last letter twice

Wordle 229 4/6*

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My brother uses OCEAN, which I find interesting. I tend to rotate RAISE, SMART, SCARE, SPEAR, RATES, COULD.

Greater chance of hitting a 2 with variety.

What a stupid word to use. I use ARISE. Totally different.

I guess more words probably start with A.

since I do it first thing in the morning when I wake up I use whatever pops in my head. Usually something like STAKE, STEAK, CLAIM, SHAKE, STEAM, EARTH. My mom does ADIEU for the quadruple vowels.

I was serious - using yesterday's word as your starting word ups the challenge level. I still have yet to lose after 37 days so making it a little harder seems like a worthy goal.

I pick a random letter on a rotating basis, and then rotate that letters position in the first guess word. My current one is W, so I started with WEIRD, and yesterdays was DOWRY.

On nerdle, I always start the same way: 512/8=64. Easy to remember (powers of 2) and contains five different numbers, including four evens and the number 5, which taken together can narrow down the options pretty fast if the only operator is * or /.

I use STARE and think it is better than RATES. It went through a dry spell recently but based on probability it will definitely be strong going forward, like today.

I was serious - using yesterday's word as your starting word ups the challenge level. I still have yet to lose after 37 days so making it a little harder seems like a worthy goal.

Not really. It’s a good word with top tier consonants and second tier vowels. O and I are more likely to be in those 2nd and 3rd slots whereas A and E are more spread out. So you can eliminate a lot with MOIST.

Not really. It’s a good word with top tier consonants and second tier vowels. O and I are more likely to be in those 2nd and 3rd slots whereas A and E are more spread out. So you can eliminate a lot with MOIST.

That doesn't eliminate mako's mom though.

sure, but using PERKY or QUICK are not easy and you wouldn't pick them normally. some days are harder than others.

Back