• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 234 5/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So many possibilities

Wordle 234 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 234 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 234 6/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thought I was going to lose. Way too many options with that key combo

Wordle 234 2/6*

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yep, I concur. So many possibilities.

Wordle 234 6/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was real close to making a word with the common remaining letters, just to cross out a lot of them. Has anyone tried that strategy?

I’m 37/37 but my guess distribution is all fucked up. Still no 1s or 2s, 9 3s, 13 4s, 13 5s, and 2 6s.

Wordle 234 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 234 5/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 234 6/6

⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜


I was real close to making a word with the common remaining letters, just to cross out a lot of them. Has anyone tried that strategy?

Please tell me you tried Drake? I was thinking that, but I'm like nah there is no way that would be the word.

This was annoying

Wordle 234 6/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m 37/37 but my guess distribution is all fucked up. Still no 1s or 2s, 9 3s, 13 4s, 13 5s, and 2 6s.

I'm 38/39-missed REBUS the first time I did this because I kept trying to find a plural that fit RE_ _S. I have one 2, fourteen 3s, eleven 4s, eight 5s, four 6s. Was bimodal for the longest time, finally got more 4s than 5s.

Wordle 234 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ZLOTY was possibly an ill-advised first guess, but did eliminate some possibilities.

Wordle 234 6/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Please tell me you tried Drake? I was thinking that, but I'm like nah there is no way that would be the word.

Drake is definitely a word. Now that NYT owns this thing, I would not be surprised to see stranger words

And Bym I have definitely used that strategy before when stuck

Wordle 234 6/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was annoying

Wordle 234 6/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 234 6/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ooof, this one.

Wordle 234 6/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Don't you play on hard mode ?

Wordle 234 5/6

🟩🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back