• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 244 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got Semantle in 98 after getting 46 words within 1000 including 16 words within 100. I got 940 in the 6th word, so I had to keep going.

I only got two within the top 1000 today (got it in 105). Only had "obey" (74/1000)for the longest time, got "beg" (557/1000) on guess 104 because I was typing random song lyrics, and got the answer on the next entry.

I used to avoid words with two letters. Now I lean into them. If you use a word with two yellow letters on your 2nd turn, you either eliminate half the spots, get a green spot, and/or find out there are two of that letter. That's possibly more worthwhile than trying a new letter.

Daily Dordle #0025 6&7/7
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟨🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

nerdlegame 30 3/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 244 6/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Rare that nerdle is the easiest puzzle of the day. Using 3Γ—7+8=29 as my first equation has been successful so far.

I generally use 9+8-7=10. Eliminating high numbers and 0 reduces some of the math possibilities. Also you know if it's + or -.

i have been rolling with 512/8=64 and it hasn't failed me yet.

to be fair, nerdle is way more logic driven than wordle

I was purposely avoiding 0 bc it cannot be the first digit of a 2 digit number, so its utility is less. We are both eliminating 5 numbers and two operations. The difference is 2,3 vs 1,0. I guess if you get a hit on 0, things are narrowed down a bit; but you are less likely to get a 0. Kind of like using a word with a moderately rare letter.

I chose "x" and "+" because then I can tell whether the larger number will be in the answer or not. Today, I knew after the first equation that the large number was first and could place my purple numbers and "-" accordingly (probably not division with a two digit answer). So yeah, both of us checking 7,8,9 makes sense.

That's a good reason to avoid 0. I did the same before I realized how few two digit numbers there are. 0 also won't be in a multiplication or division equation. Eliminating 0 does eliminate much of the likelihood of repeating numbers though.

i have been rolling with 512/8=64 and it hasn't failed me yet.

to be fair, nerdle is way more logic driven than wordle

I use this one too. Determining how many different even numbers are present can eliminate many possibilities if the operation is * or /, and the 5 can cover some possibilities involving the 0. I get the appeal of two operations-I make that my second guess whenever possible.

nerdlegame 31 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Wordle 245 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Dordle #0026 5&3/7
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

(never occured to me that the first one was a real word)

Daily Quordle #26
6️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜