• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 215 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

phew

For a long while I had to think, having the second and last letters….finally…

Wordle 215 4/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I use hard mode, but that's my strategy anyway.

Anybody use color blind mode ?

Wordle 215 4/6*

🟦🟦⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟦🟦🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟦🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

How the fuck y’all get todays word. Can’t even finish it as none of my letters left even make a word

are people using hard mode?

Hard Mode is a different game mode type in Wordle, meaning it changes the functionality in the game. In the classic mode of Wordle, you can continue to guess however you want, regardless of the hints you have received in earlier rows. When you toggle on Hard Mode, you no longer have the same freedom. You have to use the hints you just received in all future guesses.

lol, I just started playing this a few days ago and it hadn't occurred to me to not use the hints.

lol, I just started playing this a few days ago and it hadn't occurred to me to not use the hints.

Yeah. That's why I didn't understand hard mode at first. It just prevents you from trying to eliminate 5 letters after you've already identified a few.

Huh. Once I've figure out if a letter is included in the word and where a letter belongs, I keep them using them in subsequent guesses. I feel like that makes the puzzle easier for me, but maybe that's because my brain doesn't work as well by trying to target letters to eliminate. I guess I've been playing on hard mode then.

Plus, if your strategy involves using a guess solely to eliminate letters how can you chase that sweet, sweet rush of solving on the second guess?

I pretty much always use ten unique letters in the first two guesses, and then five more unique ones on the third guess if I haven't made much progress. Makes it way easier to both solve and reduce the overall number of guesses, HOWEVA correct that it decreases the likelihood of the magical 2nd and 3rd guess wins.

Wordle 215 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back