• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Lol…I considered the correct answer all the way back on guess 3 but incorrectly guessed several alternatives first.

Wordle 217 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lol I feel your struggle. I'm a moron

Wordle 217 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 217 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The much harder version of wordle, which I like to play, is to try to figure out the word only using the clues on this thread.

the wordle page source code has every past and future word. i just wanted to see all the past words so i peeked, only spoiled tomorrows by accident. i think today's has been sufficiently spoiled. fjord would've been a tough one

["cigar","rebut","sissy","humph","awake","blush","focal","evade","naval","serve","heath","dwarf","model","karma","stink","grade","quiet","bench","abate","feign","major","death","fresh","crust","stool","colon","abase","marry","react","batty","pride","floss","helix","croak","staff","paper","unfed","whelp","trawl","outdo","adobe","crazy","sower","repay","digit","crate","cluck","spike","mimic","pound","maxim","linen","unmet","flesh","booby","forth","first","stand","belly","ivory","seedy","print","yearn","drain","bribe","stout","panel","crass","flume","offal","agree","error","swirl","argue","bleed","delta","flick","totem","wooer","front","shrub","parry","biome","lapel","start","greet","goner","golem","lusty","loopy","round","audit","lying","gamma","labor","islet","civic","forge","corny","moult","basic","salad","agate","spicy","spray","essay","fjord","spend","kebab","guild","aback","motor","alone","hatch","hyper","thumb","dowry","ought","belch","dutch","pilot","tweed","comet","jaunt","enema","steed","abyss","growl","fling","dozen","boozy","erode","world","gouge","click","briar","great","altar","pulpy","blurt","coast","duchy","groin","fixer","group","rogue","badly","smart","pithy","gaudy","chill","heron","vodka","finer","surer","radio","rouge","perch","retch","wrote","clock","tilde","store","prove","bring","solve","cheat","grime","exult","usher","epoch","triad","break","rhino","viral","conic","masse","sonic","vital","trace","using","peach","champ","baton","brake","pluck","craze","gripe","weary","picky","acute","ferry","aside","tapir","troll","unify","rebus","boost","truss","siege","tiger","banal","slump","crank","gorge","query","drink","favor","abbey","tangy","panic","solar","shire","proxy","point","robot","prick","wince"...

Wanted to start with DEACS but it’s not on the word list, so I went with another Wake related starting word.

Wordle 218 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 4/6

🟩
🟩🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 3/6*

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 4/6

🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:rolleyes:

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m always one behind y’all.

Wordle 218 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 2/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Should I start doing classes or tutoring sessions for everyone?

Wordle 218 4/6

🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sat on my 4th guess for a while. Brain want working.

Wordle 218 5/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ended up in a spot where there were tons of options with the remaining letters

Wordle 218 2/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My first 2!

Back