• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
I was wrong and I’m sorry. Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Where all the geniuses from yesterday who got the wordle in 2 or 3 tries? Your starting word wasn't so helpful today was it?

Wordle 213 4/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle actually just released a statement that said your score doesn’t count unless you post it in this thread. And if you continue to post it in the CT you’ll get butt cancer.

Where all the geniuses from yesterday who got the wordle in 2 or 3 tries? Your starting word wasn't so helpful today was it?

I switch my starting word most days. Keeps things more fun. Helped me out today!

Wordle 213 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Meh I use the same word every time, simplifies things otherwise I’d get paralysis. Got it in 5 as I posted in the real wordle thread

Got yesterday's in two and really struggled/got lucky today.

Wordle 213 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 213 4/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle actually just released a statement that said your score doesn’t count unless you post it in this thread. And if you continue to post it in the CT you’ll get butt cancer.

I wish I’d read this before posting in the chat thread. Not looking forward to butt cancer.

I got the first 3 letters on 2nd guess today. Next 3 guesses were all much more common words with un-eliminated letters. Grew increasingly frustrated/nervous for the 6th guess, but got it.

Wordle 213 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a fun one.

Wordle 213 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

6  ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩