• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Forbes (c)

Which year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps entering the golden age of Wake sports. God, I hope.

A pre-season top 10 football program and a basketball program that may go very deep in the tournament.

Perhaps entering the golden age of Wake sports. God, I hope.

A pre-season top 10 football program and a basketball program that may go very deep in the tournament.

It would be so nice to think that is still to come and it wasn’t 2005-2006ish. I’ll also go with before I die, which I will do gladly take.

Must admit, I'm not adequately aware of our com-parables to properly judge this question but I do like the moxie of the questioner. You gotta seriously wonder if we're even knocking on the door next year for a deep dive without Alondes Williams but I would be really surprised to see us win enough to be in the Top 4 this year so picking the more uncertain 2023 seems (while not especially logical) to be a safer choice. I hope to feel bad about allegedly safer choices!

Back